River Roads Lutheran School
8623 Church Road | Saint Louis, MO 63147-1922
Phone: 314-388-0300 Fax: 314-388-3253
Thank you for visiting our Parent Resources page! Our Parents are instrumental in the success of each student at RRLS. We encourage our parents to get involved and participant in school events. Parent can volunteer in the classroom as a room parent, become a chaperone during field trips, as well as assist in the planning of school activities. We know that children are more productive and engaged when parent support is obvious. Our parents are our best form of advertisement, as they help spread the word of God and His anointing on our school.
Our staff RRLS look forward to working with your children. We trust that we can build a meaningful and lasting relationship with you as well.
LESA - BUILDING BLOCKS SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
ALL NEW APPLICANTS MAY APPLY AT www.online.factsmgt.com
- Photo Release Form- Contract of Enrollment
- Parent Consent Form - Technology
- Financial Agreement-Commitment Form
- River Roads Lutheran School Student Handbook
- Medical Release Form - Immunization Record/Birth Certificate
- After-School Program Information Packet
- Student Release-Transcript Request Form
Listed below are the forms needed to complete the registration process:
- Apply on line at www.online.factsmgt.com
- Gather information on family size, total income, amount of savings, amount of investments, amount of indebtedness, medical and dental expenses, any unusual expenses, and other assets such as home equity.
- When filling out the application, please be sure to inform FACTS which school should receive your information
- Submit to FACTS - upload online, by fax or email. Note: The FACTS online submission form uses secure, encrypted data and helpful online wizard that make this the safest and easiest way to submit your information.
- FACTS will review your information and help you identify any discretionary income that can be applied toward tuition costs. FACTS then submits the final report to the school
TODAY AND TOMORROW SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION (TTEF)
DEADLINE IS APPROACHING SOON FOR RETURNING FAMILIES. ALL NEW FAMILIES MAY ALSO APPLY AT
Scholarship assistance for City residents only.